J.J. Young on Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:47:59 -0600 (CST)

[eia] French Land Phase, 7/06

Jim has tried to send his orders (on Wednesday), and called to ask if they have gone through, which obviously they haven't.  He's going to call his tech support and hopefully get those messages (and the rolls he also sent for) along to us soon.  In the meantime he told me his land orders, which I will relay.  If I have made any mistakes, Jim should call me ASAP and I'll correct them.

-JJY

Depot removal:  Minden
Depot creation:  Strassbourg ($1)

3 I w/ Napoleon, Bernadotte, Murat:  Amsterdam (drop 5 I)
---> force march to Freiburg (f/ 4-, f/ 3-, f/2-)

3 I:  Brussels ---> Freiburg ($3)

1 I:  Minden ---> Freiburg ($1)

1 I:  Genoa ---> Turin ($1)

1 I:  Zurich (drop 1 M) ---> besiege Milan ($2)

Total cost:  $8

The Neapolitans at Turin must decide whether to fight or withdraw into the city.

Vive L'Empereur !