Nate Ellefson on Sun, 12 Dec 2004 14:02:10 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] Austrian reinforcements, July '06

> Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> > At 07:31 AM 12/9/2004, you wrote:
> > >1I placed with Charles at Mainz.
> > >Mack placed with the Venetian corps.
> > >
> > >Nothing else visible.
> >
> > Doesn't the Venetian navy get placed at some point now that the
> > Kingdom of
> > Italy is declared?
>
> It should be, yes.

Ah yes, quite right, how could I have missed it?  Alright, so we'll head
on down to the docks in Venice and HEY there's a few brigs.  And a
couple of sloops!  And...do my eyes deceive me?  Could that be...yes,
yes it's a FRIGATE!  All told, I'd say that's a fleet that's equivalent
in power to a your typical line-of-battle ship.  We're on our way!