James Helle on Fri, 3 Dec 2004 05:41:43 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Amsterdam preliminary results

I have a correction to make regarding the forces present.  I forgot to
deduct the foraging losses from Amsterdam and so the 3rd corp actually has
8I, 3C for a total of 22 I, not 24I.
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Helle" <jhelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "public list for an Empires in Arms game" <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 7:56 PM
Subject: [eia] Amsterdam preliminary results

> Prussia will break on round two of combat.  Pursuit will be either a class
4 or 5, depending on how the dice treat Mike.  A modified "4" will cause
either 2 (30% of 6) or 3 (45% of 6) pursuit losses or their equivalent.  The
Prussians are retreated to between Amsterdam and Minden.  France gains +2 PP
and Prussia will lose 1 PP.  I rolled the leader casualties out of habit,
sorry.