Michael Gorman on Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:30:50 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Battle at Brussels

At 09:19 PM 12/1/2004, you wrote:

Dice rolls requested by: Michael Gorman <mpgorman@xxxxxxxx>
Rolls sent to:
   eia@xxxxxxxxx

# Rolls on 3-1, 3-2, 3-3

No. of sides on every die:      6
No. of dice for every roll:     1
No. of dice rolls requested:    3
No. of rolls per line:          3

  6 2 4

The forces present are the Prussian 5th corps with 13I and 1C and the Bavarian infantry with 7I.

In the first round, the Holland corps loses 2 factors and 1.5 morale and the Prussian/Bavarian force loses 0.8 morale

In the second round, the Holland corps loses one factor and 0.6 morale and the Prussians lose another 0.8 morale.

In the third round, the Holland corps is wiped out, but inflicts a defiant final 0.5 points of morale damage.

Despite the horrible charts, the Dutch actually came close to breaking the attack.

So, with any set of rules we seem to be considering, both Austria and Prussia gain a point and France loses one.

Mike