J.J. Young on Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:15:19 -0600 (CST)

[eia] supply snafu at Paris

I just realized that since unbesieged city garrisons block supply (I had forgotten this rule, if I ever knew it), the supply path from the Austrian depot at Liege to Paris is 3 spaces long, not 2.  The French garrison at Soissons blocks the direct route.  This depot has been used to feed corps at Paris twice in May and three times in June, and each should have cost $1 more.  That's $5 extra on Austria's tab, unfortunately.  If this makes it impossible or undesirable for Nate to feed my Swedish corps this month, just let me know and I'll roll forage for one or both instead.

-JJY