Michael Gorman on Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:02:09 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] French withdrawal / Kassel garrison

At 11:52 AM 11/26/2004, you wrote:
The French corps and Eugene withdraws to Frankfurt-->Mainz--> Liege. The militia garrison at Kassel surrenders.

Eugene will have to stop at Mainz since city garrisons don't force a continued retreat, much like Napoleon stopping at Erfurt despite the Prussian garrison present there. It's Frankfurt's garrison + depot that forces him to retreat past Frankfurt.

I believe that completes the land phase for May.

I don't show any conquests taking place so I think we are done with the turn.

Mike