James Helle on Mon, 22 Nov 2004 18:44:43 -0600 (CST)

[eia] Dresden casualties

Here is my calculation of casualties:

I think we all agree both are tied at morale loss of 2.1 each

Round one: Bombardment causes 1 casualty (1)                   Austria inflicts 5% of 101 factors (5)
                 France inflicts 5% of 85 factors (4)                      Total of 5 French casualties
                 Total of 5 Austrian casualties

Round two: Bombardment causes 1 casualty (1)                   Austria inflicts 15% of 96 factors (14)
                 France inflicts 15% of 80 factors (12)                  Total of 19 French casualties
                 Total of 18 Austrian casualties

Going into round three France will have 66 factors to Austria's 84.