Joel Uckelman on Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:27:48 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Supply chains

Thus spake "Nate Ellefson":
> Question for the group regarding supply chains: can four corps be
> supplied from every depot in a chain, or is it four corps may be
> supplied by the chain in total?  I've been operating as though it's the
> latter, because it makes the most sense to me, though I just noticed
> there isn't anything in the rules that I've seen that makes me think
> that's acutally true; in other words, I now believe the real rule to be
> that each depot in a chain can supply four.

Four per depot.

Apparently you have unlimited capacity to haul supplies between depots, but
those horses and carts are under a different command, and so can't just be
commandeered to do trivial things like haul supplies out to the troops.

--
J.