Joel Uckelman on Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:14:33 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] dice roller

Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     Now I've gotten a bunch more dice rolls.  Apparently, because I
> mistakenly typed the wrong address for one of my friends, it keeps returning
> emails to the dice roller which then spits out another set of dice rolls.
> Which gets returned to the dice roller and then spits out another set of
> dice rolls, etc.  Is there any way to stop this infinite loop before I get
> arrested for spamming?
>
> Help!
>
> kdh
>
> P.S.  Sorry...

The dice roller is supposed to catch any messages which are returned to
it. Apparently that's not happening. It will bottom out in some small finite
number of iterations---I've now seen two error reports from the dice roller
about it.