J.J. Young on Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:54:29 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] British land phase, 3/06

Just so that Nate can see as much of the action as possible before he leaves, here are my land orders.  I don't think they will interfere with any of the decisions that need to be taken during France's turn.

Depot removal:  Tangier, Algiers, Belfast
Depot creation:  London, w/ I fleet off Marseilles, w/ V fleet blockading Marseilles ($3)

1 I: disembarks at Montpellier and lays siege ($1)

2 I, Cavalry, Swedish, Austrian (w/ Wellington):  disembark at Marseilles and lay siege ($5)

1 I:  Ancona ---> NE of Naples (f/ 5-)

Naples:  Ancona ---> besiege Florence (f/ 5-)

Total cost:  $9

This will result in 2 forage rolls, along with breach attempts at Florence, Montpellier, and Marseilles.  I will wait for Jim's approval to make these rolls, in case he thinks they might influence things from his turn.

God Save the King !
-JJY