Kyle H on Sat, 16 Oct 2004 17:59:26 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] oops

    D'oh.  I just realized that I miscalculated the forage rolls for the Egyptian corps heading to Damietta.  I want them both to be able to lay siege in the event that the Russians retire.  That means that I cannot use unused movement points.  So the roll for the first corps is 4- (base of 4 + 1 for home territory and - 1 for presence of other corps).  The roll for the second corps is 3- (because 2 corps will be present).  I'll re-roll those forages.

kdh