D Mount on Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:32:11 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] The Peace of London, Februay 1806

The Lisbon corps will go to Cuidad Rodrigo

The London corps will go to San Sebastian

I will have to get back to you about the Portugal reinforcements

Danny

"J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The last two issues from the peace are 1) what reinforcements will be
coming for Portugal, and 2) where the repatriated corps from Lisbon and
London choose to go. The Lisbon corps can go to Cuidad Rodrigo, Badajoz, or
either of the two areas in between. The London corps can go to any of the
Pyrenees mountain areas, from San Sebastian over to Gerona.

-JJY