D Mount on Fri, 8 Oct 2004 07:41:13 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] where we are

JJ,
I will send you the Spanish fleet strengths when I get home today so you can pick which two.  Then I will send out the Spanish reinforcement phase.

Danny

"J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Our turns having gotten a little scattered (mine included); here's what we need:

-Spain to inform GB of the strength of the Spanish fleets, so that GB can choose which 2 to remove.

-the Spanish reinforcement phase

-the Turkish naval phase

-the Spanish naval phase

-France to announce when it is going in the land phase.

That should get us caught up to start the land phase.

-JJY