Kyle H on Tue, 5 Oct 2004 16:27:19 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Feb. map

> The British corps in London has surrendered.

Oops.  Sorry about that.

> Also, Castonos was removed from
> the map in January or December.

    The Spanish land phase for January specified that Castanos was moving
with the infantry corps leaving Gibralter.  That's why I put him back on the
map.  I assumed that I had missed reinforcement phase in which he was placed
back on.  Can someone check the record and tell me definitively whether
Castanos should be on the map or off the map?

Thanks,

kdh