D Mount on Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:43:43 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] So to sum up...

Spain will not surrender to Turkey and therefore, not surrender to GB I suppose

Danny

"J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here is my present understanding of the possible peace process:

1.) In order to make peace this month, Spain would have to surrender to both GB and Turkey.

2.) Both GB and Turkey have requested unconditional surrender.

3.) No, this would not require Spain to lose any more PPs than a surrender to GB only (-8).

4.) No, Russia cannot require Spain to break their alliance if Spain chooses to surrender.

5.) Yes, GB and Turkey would each have the right to impose 3 separate peace terms (but no repeats), for a total of 6.

I think that's all the relevant information. The choice is yours, Danny.

-JJY