Michael Gorman on Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:40:19 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Spanish Land Phase, January 1805

At 10:46 AM 10/4/2004, you wrote:
Joel, I'm glad you're remembering this stuff.  I'm not meaning to be
misleading; It's just ignorance.  Sorry.

-JJY

Quoting Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Thus spake D Mount:
> > Since the corps started in Madrid, it will sit and forage at 5-
> >
> > If Spain surrenders to Turkey as well, will there be additional PP lose?
> >
> > Danny
>
> Yes, because that will break Spain's alliance with Russia. Also, it will
> result in twice as many surrender conditions being imposed.
>
> --
> J.

It should be noted that the breaking of alliances is not mandatory. Russia could choose to force Spain to break the alliance.