J.J. Young on Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:54:11 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] next up

Spain's is the last remaining naval phase.  Then, to resolve the Turkish land phase, Spain needs to decide whether the force at Jerusalem will fight or pull into the city.

Jim led me to think France would probably move first in the land phase, so Prussia and Austria had better wait for that, or for word from Jim saying otherwise.

I don't think my land orders can affect France (unless I flee across the channel to escape the Spanish invaders), so I'll probably take care of my land phase after seeing Spain's naval stuff.

-JJY