J.J. Young on Sun, 5 Sep 2004 17:03:45 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Spanish Economic Phase, December1805

> A. Victory Points: 7

I'm pretty sure Spain ended up at the highest "6" box when victory points
were collected.  The lowest "7" box was the starting position, the blockade
battle of Tripoli (-2 PPs) and the naval breakout at Lisbon (+1 PP) end up
with a net change of -1, to the highest "6" box.

> B. Money and Manpower Collection:
>
> SPAIN:
>
> 32/ 16 (printed value)
>
> + 3/ 2 (Morocco)
> 46/ 24 (visible totals)

Since Morocco's capital is occupied by unbesieged enemy forces, its
money/manpower cannot be collected, dropping Spain's totals to $43 / 22.

> Total Maintenance: $13

I count 4 depots (if Kyle was wrong and there should be a depot at Madrid),
7 corps, and 3 fleets, for a maintenance of $14.

-JJY