J.J. Young on Sat, 21 Aug 2004 16:18:29 -0500 (CDT)

British reinforcement phase, 12/05

The British VI fleet counter is placed with the VII fleet off Tangier.

The I Naples corps is placed in Gibraltar at a strength of 4 I.

The Naples corps counter is removed, leaving a garrison of 4 Neapolitan I in Gibraltar.

The British corps counter in Gibraltar is removed, leaving behind a garrison of 1 British I (so the total garrison there is 4 I Neapolitan, 1 I British).

A garrison of 1 Neapolitan I is placed in Taranto.

4 I are added to the II Swedish corps, for a total strength of 4 I, 1 C.

One of the two British corps counters at Algiers is removed.

A new British I corps is placed in Naples.

No other visible changes.  Great Britain will go first in the naval phase.

God Save the King !
-JJY