Michael Gorman on Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:11:14 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Nelson/Napoleon

At 10:14 PM 7/30/2004 -0500, you wrote:
Thus spake "Nate Ellefson":
> How to put this: I think the rule that Joel cited is the controlling
> one, so I'd have to vote that Turkey does get 2PP.  That being said, I
> don't think it *should* be that way...

Why do you think it shouldn't be that way?

I don't have a really strong feeling on this one. I just want us to decide and then be consistent. I only see this as an issue since we amended the rules for political points in multinational forces so we need to figure out how we want to handle this issue in our amended rules. Keeping changes to a minimum is kinda late since we already changed things. I'm happy playing either way so I'll let those of you who have strong feelings on this one hash it out.

Mike