D Mount on Thu, 29 Jul 2004 05:25:35 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Anglo-Turkish naval phase, 10/05 (part I)

Spain does not wish to intercept

"J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Turkish I: Constantinople ---> Naples, hugging the Balkan west coast to avoid any chance of interception from Rhodes.

British fleets:

III (w/ I corps): Gibraltar ---> off Algiers
IV: Brest blockade ---> English Channel
V: Brest blockade ---> Brest
VII: La Rochelle blockade ---> Brest blockade box, picks up Nelson and British I fleet ---> Lisbon blockade box

Does the Spanish I fleet wish to intercept Nelson and the I and VII British fleets in the Lisbon blockade box ? If desired, this interception is automatic.

-JJY