D Mount on Sat, 17 Jul 2004 20:34:47 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Spanish Land Phase, August 1805

By the way, the Spanish I, C corps w/ Blake at Tripoli hold ($1)
-D

D Mount <mount324@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I guess that would make more sense. I changed my orders at the last minute and I guess I forgot to correct this. Thanks for pointing it out.
-D

Joel Uckelman wrote:
Thus spake D Mount:
> Create Depot: w/ III fleet ($1)

I thought that the III Fleet was in port at Tripoli. Does this mean that
you're building a depot at Tripoli?

--
J.