Nate Ellefson on Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:25:41 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [eia] June '05 map

I just noticed a difference between my June '05 map and Kyle's: I have a
Russian infantry corps directly between Ekaterinovslav and the army SE
of Kiev, while Kyle has it one space SE of that, which is to say, one
space NW of Ochakov.  Which is correct?