Nate Ellefson on Mon, 17 May 2004 21:04:43 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Updated map

Hi all; I'm back, and ready to go.  Unfortunately, since I have...166
list messages that I haven't read yet, down from almost 200 at one
point, I don't really know what's going on at this point.  Could someone
shoot me a current map?

Thanks,
Nate

PS Those were some astounding losses at Rome.  The Minister of the
Interior is busy executing the families of the deserters.  Please direct
any mail you were thinking of sending to the Minister to me, and I'll
file it in the appropriate trash can.