Joel Uckelman on Sun, 16 May 2004 18:41:30 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Russian Land Phase, March 1805

Thus spake "Kyle H":

> > 1I at Ismail -> depot NW of Ismail, picks up 1I -> Odessa (auto)
>
> I do not show a depot garrison on the depot NW of Ismail.  Have I made a
> mistake?

I put one there in February:

http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/eia/eia-200405/msg00018.html

>     Regardless, though, I don't think the forage for this corps will be
> automatic.  It should be 4 (base value) + 1 (extra movement) - 1 (corps in
> area) = 4-.  Please let me know if there is something I am missing here.
>
> > 1I at Odessa -> Ismail ($0.5)
>
> Presumably, this corps is led by Bennigsen, correct?
>
> kdh

I wasn't counting Bennigsen's corps, which hadn't left Odessa yet. You're
not counting the +1 for ending movement inside Russia.

Since I don't care where Bennigsen ends up, I'll do it this way instead:

1I, Bennigsen at Odessa -> Ismail ($0.5)
1I at Ismail -> depot NW of Ismail, picks up 1I -> Odessa (auto)

--
J.