Nate Ellefson on Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:04:54 -0500 (CDT)

[eia] Extended absence

All:

Starting next week Sunday, May 2nd, I'll be out of the country until
Sunday, May 16th, and I expect to be jetlagged all to hell through
Monday.  At any rate, I don't expect to have reliable email access
during that time.  Is there a standard procedure for extended absences?
Is there a backup player who could be relied on to play for me in good
faith?  Perhaps I assign a proxy from among the current players?  Let me
know.

Thanks,
Nate

"[D]o you have any idea what it's like being English?  Being so correct
all the time, being so stifled by this dread of, of doing the wrong
thing, of saying to someone 'Are you married?' and hearing 'My wife left
me this morning,' or saying, uh, 'Do you have children?' and being told
they all burned to death on Wednesday."

                         -Archie
                                    A Fish Called Wanda