Kyle H on Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:29:30 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] access adjustments ?

    JJ makes a good point when he says that if we push all Voluntary Access
decisions to the Reinforcement Phase, then we would no longer be revealing
(the bulk of) those decisions simultaneously.  So I guess what we really
need to decide is whether it is better to announce Voluntary Access
decisions simultaneously and then clean up whatever is left over in the
Reinforcement Phase, or just push it all into the Reinforcement Phase and
give up on revealing decisions simultaneously.
    I guess I prefer doing most of our Voluntary Access decisions in the
Political Phase (simultaneously) and then doing any necessary amendments for
newly acquired territories in the Reinforcement Phase.  (In other words, I
prefer my original proposal.)  However, I am not opposed to Jim's idea if
other people prefer to give up simultaneity.

kdh