Kyle H on Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:31:56 -0500 (CDT)

Re: [eia] Up next....

    Has GB announced when it is going in the naval phase?  FYI, the naval
phase order is as follows:

Russia
Turkey
France
Spain

GB can insert itself wherever it wants in this sequence.  (If Austria and
Prussia had navies, they would go between Turkey and France.)
    Are we done with the reinforcement phase?  Something tells me that
Austria and France have yet to send their orders, but I may be wrong about
that.  So, right now, we are waiting for people to finish up the
reinforcement phase if they have not done so already and for GB to declare
when it will be going in the naval phase.

kdh