Joel Uckelman on Wed, 31 Mar 2004 09:23:05 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] Russian setup

Thus spake "Nate Ellefson":
> > Thus spake "Nate Ellefson":
> > > FYI, I'll  have my dispositions done tomorrow evening.
> >
> > That's ok, you place after Turkey anyway, and Turkey hasn't
> > placed yet.
> >

> Yeah, I just wanted people to know in case Kyle came sailing in quickly:
> thing might take a bit longer for me than other people for the first
> turn or so.
>
> By the way, what optional rules are we playing with?

We're not using 12.4, since it seems worse than repatriation.

Also, we're using 10.3.4 (Forcible Access), which appeared in errata in The General:

http://eia.xnetz.com/rules/errata.html

Generally, we're applying the errata, except 12.3.10 (Overwhelming Numbers). I don't believe we've ever discussed 12.3.9 (No Ceding), and it is my understanding that we're not using that one either.

I think that covers all of the exceptions.

--
J.