Michael Gorman on Mon, 29 Mar 2004 00:30:54 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] about the archives

At 08:13 PM 3/28/2004 -0600, you wrote:
Thus spake "James Helle":
> While we're discussing changes I have a question.  Is it possible to make
> the archives categorize events by game month instead of the actual date?  I
> realize this is probably not possible because the email system records date
> sent, just curios.  This would make researching events easier.

Not really. The archiving system doesn't have the concept of 'game month'.
The best way to achive this might be to ask everyone to put a standard
date in the subject of every message.
I've found that if you toggle from sorting by replies to sorting by day of arrival it does a pretty good job of collecting the orders for a game month since they all tend to arrive in cluster.