J.J. Young on Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:56:31 -0600 (CST)

Re: [eia] issues to be addressed

1.)  I also vote no for a reinforcement escrow.

2.)  I am definitely against forcible access in other major powers' home
territory, and my gut reaction is against forcible access through minors, as
well, but I'm willing to go with the crowd on this one (so "no" w/r/t major
powers, "undecided" w/r/t minors).

3.)  I still think that the nationality of the force occupying Madrid is
irrelevant.  If a country under condition B6 cannot gain money from trade
for some other reason, so that they don't get the _choice_ of denying trade
(i.e., obeying B6), then the British check for American war should not be
invoked.  Whew, that was a long sentence.

4.)  It's fine with me to repatriate a corps on loan whose term is up.

5.)  I am OK with Kyle's modification of the repatriation rules.

-JJY