Kyle H on Sun, 28 Mar 2004 08:31:10 -0600 (CST)

[eia] force setup

    Here is an image of the rules for the initial composition of each country's army.  Of course, these forces cannot be set up until we know about pre-existing states of war.  Once we know about pre-existing wars, land forces are set up in the order Russia, Turkey, Austria, Prussia, GB, Spain, France.  Then naval forces are set up in the order Russia, Turkey, France, Spain, GB.  Then we'll be ready for Jan. 1805!

kdh