James Helle on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 06:10:25 -0600 (CST)

RE: [eia] potential replacement

    I haven't heard anything from Kyle, but it looks like you may be right,
Mike.  So far it's 5-1 for restarting with 1 unknown.
    Hi Nate and welcome aboard.  I'm Jim (Prussia).  As JJ commented, I am
in a face-to-face game with JJ and Kyle in Ohio.  I live about thirty miles
east of Columbus in Newark, Ohio.  I drive a tractor-trailer (flatbed) for
J.B. Hunt hauling building products in Ohio and the surrounding states.
This game that appears to be wrapped up was my first EiA game also.  Again,
welcome aboard.

-----Original Message-----
From: eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:eia-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Michael Gorman
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 9:13 PM
To: public list for an Empires in Arms game
Subject: RE: [eia] potential replacement

	I'm Mike.  As has been mentioned I met JJ and Kyle in undergrad at Bowling
Green in Ohio, not Kentucky.  I finished a masters in chemistry at
UW-Madison, which is why I've run into Joel.  I've yet to play a complete
game of EinA but have now played several portions of one.
	Oh, I was Russia in the game that now looks to be wrapped up.