Joel Uckelman on 10 Mar 2004 21:28:35 -0000

Re: [eia] [escrow] December 1807 Political Phase

Thus spake Michael Gorman:
> Looks like Britain, Austria and Prussia combine movement.
> France offers informal peace to Prussia and is declined as Prussia requires
> a formal peace.
> Turkey sues for peace and Russia demands unconditional surrender.
> Prussia grants access to its allies for this month.
>
> I think that's all the new stuff for the month.
>
> Mike

ARGH!!!!!!! I was intending to combine movement with all of my allies.
I see now why the rest of you specify explicitly each step for the
Political Phase, because it helps you remember to include everything.