Kyle H on 6 Mar 2004 13:16:10 -0000

[eia] waiting

    Allow me to add my voice to those who have already wished Everett a speedy recovery from his dental work.
    Right now we are waiting for Everett to roll his second round damage at the battle of Milan.  However, since the result of that battle is not in question, we have moved on to the beginning of December.  We are currently waiting for Austria and Prussia to respond to the Declaration of War escrow.  Once that is done, we can move on to the Political Phase escrow and the Reinforcement phase.

kdh

P.S.  Don't forget that since December is a winter month, all forage values in Europe are reduced by 2 and all supply costs are doubled.