Michael Gorman on 26 Feb 2004 16:05:27 -0000

Re: [eia] ping

At 10:57 AM 2/26/2004 -0500, you wrote:
I'm at my computer at school, which has a security system that returns to a
tabula rasa state every half hour or so.  It's the only way to keep students
around the district from permanently mutating the hard drives. I guess I could
write the address down on paper, though.

I'd send an email just to myself to avoid cluttering your files, but the
archive footer only goes on general eia@xxxxxxxxx messages.  Sorry.

-JJY

Oh, okay. The ones is the labs in my department do that once a day, but the problem is the same.

Mike