Michael Gorman on 22 Feb 2004 18:20:31 -0000

[eia] Russian Land Phase

Depot removal: Between Nemirov and Odessa
Depot Creation: Ismail, Galatz and Tiflis ($3)

Bennisgsen and 1I Corps move from Silistra to Belgrade (f/3)
1I from north of Bucharest to Bucharest, drops off 1m garrison, and proceed via Ruschuk to Nicopolis (f/3)
1I from north of Bucharest to Ruschuk ($3)
1I at Ismail drops off 1m garrison, moves to Galatz and drops off 1m garrison and proceeds to besiege Silistra ($2)
1I from north of Bucharest to between Silistra and Adrianople ($3)
Kutusov and 1I from north of SIlistra to between Silistra and Adrianople ($3)
1C from north of Silistra to Silistra and joins the siege ($2)
1C from Galatz to between Kronstadt and Bucharest (f/a)
1 cossack from NE of Belgrade to Sarajevo.  Burns depot.
1 cossack from Bucharest to mountain space south of Nish
1 cossack holds at Pskov and 1I hold at St. Petersburg (f/a)

Total Cost: $16

I'll need two forage rolls and then four sieges to wrap things up.

Mike