Michael Gorman on 20 Feb 2004 18:04:54 -0000

Re: [eia] where are we ?

At 09:44 AM 2/20/2004 -0500, you wrote:
So as I understand it, Everett is still having email troubles, and Kyle is
waiting for Austria's reinforcements and naval orders before sending France's
land phase, which is first.  Is this correct ?

And on the British/Spanish/Swedish front, I jumped the gun and sent my land
orders, since I couldn't see any effect on them from France's turn, and I'm
currently waiting for a Spanish decision whether to fight or surrender after
the breach at Stockholm.

-JJY
Sounds about right. I'm waiting to see the Austrian/Turkish naval orders before taking my land phase as the French land phase isn't going to influence my land phase.

Mike