Joel Uckelman on 4 Feb 2004 03:48:59 -0000

Re: [eia] Turkish Land Orders (part II), October 1807

Thus spake Joel Uckelman:
> 1C at Milan -> Florence (5-)
>
> 1C at Salzburg -> Piacenza (auto)
> 1I at Milan -> Piacenza (auto)
> 1I off Piacenza -> Piacenza ($1 Austrian)
> 1C off Piacenza -> Piacenza ($1 British)
>
> Sorry this took so long. I'm still recovering from finishing the prelim
> paper that I turned in yesterday.

Would anyone object if I redid these moves? The combination of little sleep,
a bad cold, and cold medicine seem to have addled my brain to the point
that I've written orders which are not the ones I intended to write.