Michael Gorman on 25 Jan 2004 20:30:35 -0000

Re: [eia] Zurich wrapup

At 01:40 PM 1/25/2004 -0600, you wrote:
Thus spake "Kyle H":
>     The French side is retreated to Strassbourg.  There are no pursuit
> casualties during the retreat, and Soult hears a bullet go whizzing by his
> ear.

This makes me wonder whether we're running behind the expected rate of
leader casualties. There's a 1/36 chance that a leader will be killed
each time he fights. Surely we've had 36 instances of leaders going into
battle by this point?

We've had one injury so far. Castanos was hit at St. Petersburg and needed 5 months to recover.