J.J. Young on 18 Dec 2003 22:41:35 -0000

[eia] Re: Annual gamefest

I think actually Friday is going to be a travel day for out-of-towners.  Hmm, I'll have to think about this...

-JJY
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JASON WYANT
  To: J.J. Young ; Fred Dilley ; eia@xxxxxxxxx ; tom and kim mcneal
  Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 4:18 PM
  Subject: Re: Annual gamefest

  I can make it on Thurs and Fri of that week.  (Jan 1+2)  If everyone(anyone) that's going to be around on those days is interested in playing 3E, please let me know so I can get something ready.  Or, better yet, if anyone is interested in running a game on those days, tell me so I can start getting a character concept ready...

  Jason