J.J. Young on 8 Dec 2003 00:39:52 -0000

Re: [eia] Minors

Whew.  I see a lot of differences from my info, some of which are almost
certainly my fault.  Here's what I see:

1.)  Joel, is it the Egyptian I or II corps which has 16 I ?

2.)  Kyle, I show the Holland corps with 11 I, 2 C instead of 12 I, 2 C.
The corps had only 11 I at the beginning of August, and I can't find any
factors added to it in the 8/07 French land phase or this turn's
reinforcements.  Did I miss something ?

3.)  Everett, I show the Lombardy corps with 11 I, 2 C instead of 13 I, 2 C,
because of the -2 I losses they suffered in battle in August.  Is this
correct ?

4.)  I show the Poland I corps with 15 I, 2 C instead of 12 I, 2 C.  The
last 3 I were added in this turn's Prussian reinforcement phase.

5.)  Danny, I show the I Sweden corps with 2 C, and the II Sweden corps with
6 I, 1 C, instead of I corps = 1 C, II corps = 6 I, 2 C.  Which one is
correct ?

That's all I see.

-JJY