J.J. Young on 1 Dec 2003 03:30:12 -0000

Re: [eia] Coalition naval phase, part II

So next up is Spain's decision whether or not to intercept Nelson's 3
British and 2 Turkish fleets in the Leghorn blockade box.

-JJY

----- Original Message -----
From: "J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <eia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 2:19 PM
Subject: [eia] Coalition naval phase, part II

> The II, III, and VI British fleets (w/ Nelson) move through the Leghorn
blockade box into the port.  As per rules 6.2.3.1.2.1 and 6.2.3.2.1.3, the
owner of the stack moving into the port has the choice of whether or not
they may be intercepted, and the British choose not to allow it.

> The stack then picks up the I and II Turkish fleets and moves back out
into the blockade box.  Now the Spanish may automatically intercept them.
Do they choose to do so ?