escrow on 23 Nov 2003 17:23:44 -0000

[eia] [escrow] September 1807 Political Orders

The escrow agent at nomic.net has received all requested replies in this
matter, and has released them.

Escrow opened: Mon 17 Nov 2003 09:10:28
Escrow closed: Sun 23 Nov 2003 11:23:41

-- BEGIN MESSAGES --

From: austria@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun 23 Nov 2003 05:33:06

C Call to allies:N/A
D Peace: none
E Create Alliance: none
F Minor Country Control: none
G Breaking Alliance: none
H. Free State Declaration:  none
I.Combined Movement: with Great Britain and Turkey

From: britain@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri 21 Nov 2003 22:54:29

No calls to allies.
Britain stands ready to accept unconditional surrender from France or Spain.
No new alliances.
Britain declines to control the Duchies.
Britain ends its alliance with any power which allies with France.
No new free states.
Britain offers combined movement to Turkey and Austria, in that order of
priority.

Rule Britannia !
-JJY

From: france@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun 23 Nov 2003 07:26:00

C. Call to Allies: n/a.
D. Peace Step: will consider any serious suit for peace.
E. Creating Alliances: France is delighted to welcome Spain to the
Anti-Coalition.  (France and Spain ally, +1 PP to both powers.)
F. Minor Country Control: France loses control of Flanders, Kleves, Berg,
and Palatinate.
France also agrees to sponsor Duchies in its fight against the Prussians.
G. Breaking Alliances: none.
H. Free State Declaration: none.
I. Combined Movement: none.

kdh

From: prussia@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri 21 Nov 2003 19:56:18

DIPLOMACY..............none
DoW....................done
CALL TO ALLIES.........none
PEACE STEP.............none
ALLIANCES CREATED......none
MINOR COUNTRY CONTROL..none
ALLIANCES BROKEN.......none
FREE STATES DECLARED...none
COMBINED MOVEMENT......none
Prussia grants access to all allies for the duration of September 1807

From: russia@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue 18 Nov 2003 09:18:25

Russia offers an alliance to Spain
Otherwise we enjoy this blissful September where we're the ones at peace
while everyone else makes war.

From: spain@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun 23 Nov 2003 11:23:41

Call to Allies - none
Peace - Spain accepts G.B. surrender
Create Alliance - Spain extends an alliance with Russia and France
Break Alliance - none
Free State - none
Combined Movement - none

From: turkey@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri 21 Nov 2003 21:12:34

Turkey declares combined movement with Austria and Britain.

--
J.

-- END MESSAGES --