Everett E. Proctor on 15 Nov 2003 06:07:25 -0000

Re: [eia] is there anybody out there ?

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 22:31:50 -0500
"J.J. Young" <jjy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello ?  What's up with our rules discussion (Danny, Jim, and Everett have yet to weigh in on the issue),

I can see both sides of the argument and haven't made up my mind yet.

> and how are things proceding with the field battle at Piacenza ?

Britian should move before we resolve that (since we have combined
movement).  Matter of fact, I should have waited until Britain's
movement phase.

> Do either of the French corps wish to retire into the city ?

By my reconing, neither one is small enough to fit.  (they both must be
over 20 factors).

> I guess it's just that the weekends, when I have the most time to email, are the busiest times for others.  :-)

Since all of my stuff is on my work computer, after Saturday night it is
more difficult for me to reply until Tuesday night.

> -JJY

Everett E. Proctor <spiritmast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Play Sanctum: Online CCG
http://www.sanctum.nioga.net/