Michael Gorman on 9 Nov 2003 15:47:16 -0000

[eia] Russian Land Phase

Exciting as the French land phase promises to be, I'll take my land phase before I see the results.

Depot Removal: Everywhere but Nemirov
Depot Creation: Odessa ($1)

All my corps are in the same space so everyone starts from there.
2I move to Nemirov ($1)
1C moves four spaces east to be adjacent to Odessa and Ochakov (f/a)
1C moves three spaces east to be NE of Nemirov (f/a)
1I moves two spaces east to be north of Nemirov (f/a)
1I moves 1 space east and one space south to be west of Nemirov (f/a)
1 I moves one space east (f/a)
The two cossacks at Brest-Litovsk move 5 spaces along the border to end between Nemirov and Odessa
The cossack at Kovno moves north to Pskov

Total Cost: $2

Mike