Kyle H on 9 Nov 2003 15:32:15 -0000

[eia] French land phase, August 1807

France will move first in the land phase.

Depot removal:  Lorient and St. Malo.
Depot creation:  Turin and E. of Zurich.  ($2)

Land Movement:
1I: St. Malo => Soissons.  (F/auto)
1I: Bourges => St. Malo [detaches 1 mil. garrison].  (F/auto)
1I: St. Malo => Bourges.  (F/auto)
3I (w/Napoleon & Murat): E. of Zurich => E. of Milan.  (F/auto)
1I: Zurich => E. of Milan.  ($1)
1I: Zurich => mountain space NW of Mantua.  ($1)
2I (w/Davout): Grenoble => Piacenza.  ($2)
Bavaria I: Turin => Milan.  (F/5 - not using unused movement points)
1I (w/Bernadotte): Lyon => Milan.  ($1)
Piedmont I: Lyon => E. of Zurich.  ($0.5)
Piedmont I holds at Toulon.  (F/auto)
Hesse I (w/Soult): Hamburg => Kassel [absorbs entire garrison].  ($1)
Wurttemburg I: Hamburg => Kassel.  ($1)
Baden I holds at Hamburg.  (F/auto)
Holland I holds at Breda.  (F/auto)

Total cost:  $10.

One forage roll is forthcoming (for the Bavaria corps).
The Venetia corps must decide whether to fight or retire into the city.
The British corps at Piacenza must decide whether to fight or retire into the city.
There will be at least one field combat E. of Milan between French and Austrian forces.  (I will try once again to create an escrow.  But my track record isn't very good.  So Joel, could you please verify that it has been done correctly/successfully?  Thanks.)

kdh