Danny Mount on 25 Oct 2003 12:04:33 -0000

[eia] Second Naples Battle

Thus spoke JJ:
So here's what I'm figuring so far:  in round 1, Turkey (morale 2.4)
inflicts 5% of the pinning force of 17, which is -1 I, and -0.2 morale.
They fail to reinforce.  In round 2, the Turks inflict 10% of the
remaining
pinners, probably -1 I, and -1.5 morale.  If the Turkish army has not
yet
broken (unlikely, but...), then they reinforce for round three and
inflict
15 % casualties and -2.9 morale, breaking the Spanish.

-JJY

Since the Turkish forces broke after the second round, I assume that it is
only the pinning forces that get pursued?
So overall the Turks inflict 1.7 morale loss and kill 2I.
The Spanish forces inflict 4.8 morale loss and kill 11I, 1C equivalent.
(Since the pinning force is totally Inf. then I assume it is 14I loss).
Pursuit class is 4 with a roll of 3.  So 15% of the 10 C is 2C, which would
wipe out the entire pinning force.
Turkey loses -3PP and Spain gains +3PP.

Danny

ps. Check to make sure this is correct.