Everett E. Proctor on 10 Oct 2003 04:09:48 -0000

Re: [eia] allow me to muddy the waters even more

> You cannot normally tell a force in your country it
> cannot fight once you've given it access.  You cannot normally tell a force
> in your country it cannot besiege your cities once you've given it access,
> nor can you restrict its right to besiege your cities in an access
> agreement.  The fact is, any level of access in this game lets someone do
> whatever they damn well please inside your nation once they have
> access.

That is not true:

10.3.1.2.2 Voluntary Access Limitations: . . . The player through whose
territory access is desired may set any conditions (eg., whether the
moving major power can leave garrisons, build depots, payment for the
privilege, etc.).