Michael Gorman on 10 Oct 2003 02:51:52 -0000

[eia] Russian Land Phase

I'm going to be gone for the weekend so I'll send out my land orders now as they do not depend upon any sort of access discussions. That way if we resolve things or just go with repatriation again, you won't have to wait for me.

Depot Creation: Southernmost clear space in Polesia. Due east of depot previously built in the swamp. ($1)

All 7 corps and Kutusov go to the depot in the swamp. That's the only swamp space in Lithuania. ($5)
The cossacks west and sw of Grodno remain where they are.
The cossack at Berlin moves to the forest space north of Warsaw.

Total cost: $6

Mike